Official Site of Waterside Fishery
About Waterside Fishery
Passion. Persistence. Perseverance.
We offer two outstanding lakes in the heart of Buckinghamshire. Set in seventeen acres of woodland with the river chess alongside. Open to the general public as a exclusive bookings water .We are a specimen carp water with fish to over 60lb.We are always investing more money into our fishery to make a more enjoyable experience for everyone. I look forward to seeing on the bank and hearing your thoughts.
Welcome to Heron lake Waterside!
Our lake is 1.6 acres set in secure grounds of the Chess Valley, Buckinghamshire. We have 80 carp present in the lake with the biggest being 35lb. The lake is booking only with up to 5 people, no day tickets permitted. This lake has an on-site toilet/shower fully kitted out cabin with heating and a/c and full kitchen with tv and sofa along with an outside BBQ and seating area . The prices are for the whole lake use, not per person.
- Sunday morning through to Friday morning is £135 per night.
- Friday morning through to Sunday morning is a weekend booking and the price for this is £340.
- Week bookings will be Friday to Friday at a cost of £875
- All bookings to be made through the Facebook page.
Welcome to Kingfisher situated on the same complex as our Heron lake. The lake is 6 acres in size and has a stock of 110 carp up to 61.3lb , 20 of which are over 30lb. This lake can either be fished on a lake exclusive only. The lake has its own cabin with shower, toilet and fridge/ freezers for food only. It also has a big social area with two bbqs (gas priovided)The prices are per night not per person this can be up to ten anglers and prices are as follows:-Lake exclusive prices:- Sunday morning to Friday morning - £230 Friday to Sunday morning £720 per weekend Full week for Friday to Friday is £1550 Bookings to be made through the Facebook page.
ALL NETS/MATS/CRADLES/SLINGS MUST BE DRY BEFORE ARRIVAL!!!!!
Kingfisher lake and Heron lake
1. No litter take all your rubbish home
2. No braided main line
3. No sacking/retaining fish
4. No fires. Raised BBQ's are allowed
5. Otter gate must be shut at all times
6. Main gate must be shut at all times
7. After 7 nights you must move swim (winter ticket)
8. No pop up tents or camping tents
9. 42 inch landing net none smaller
10. Large padded unhooking mats or cradles only
11. No cars on the lake
12. Respect your fellow anglers
13. Micro barbed hooks only
14. Boilie and pellet only no particles on kingfisher.
15. Pike season is October-end of feb
16. Every angler must have a carp care kit
17. 11.15am pull on on the day of arrival and 10.45am is pull off on the day of departure.
18. No float fishing! carp fishing and pike fishing only
19. We allow dogs but they must be kept on leads!
20. All pike and perch fishing must be done with a wire trace!
21. You can only fish halfway at anytime
21. All pike /perch fishing must have mat and net
22. We are strictly no plastic baits!!!!
23.NO LEADCORE OR LEADERS! RIG TUBING ONLY
1. No litter take your rubbish home
2. No fires! Raised bbq’s are fine
3. Dogs are allowed but they must be kept on leads
4. Unhooking mats/cradles must be used
5. 42 inch landing net for carp fishing
6. Boilie and pellet only (carp)
7. Carp care kits maybe ust be used
8. No cars on the lake
9. Micro barbed hooks only
10. Pull on times for bookings are 11.15am and pull of is 10.45am.
11. No keepnets
12. Traces must be used for perch fishing along with nets and mats
13. No sacking retaining of fish.
14. Zigs are permitted
15. NO LEADCORE OR LEADERS. RIG TUBING ONLY
16. You can use any bait on heron lake only
17.no braided mainline